Sunday 1 October 2006

Season 1 Episode 2

An Act of Will
First Aired: 1/Oct/2006
<< backS1E3 >>
Scotty: I was just a receptionist, but even I could see it was fraud.
Kevin: And how exactly did you find out those fraud was taking place at Mangopian Insurance, Mr. Wandell?
Scotty: Because whenever I was bored, which was always, I eavesdropped on the salesmen's calls.
Kevin: What did you hear?
Scotty: 2,000 senior citizens from Needles, California, beeing sold fraudulent insurance.
Kevin: That many? Did anyone ever ask you to lie?
Scotty: Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You're gay.
Kevin: If you could answer the question, cause these guys have lawyers that will shred you.
Scotty: I'm not gonna be prepped anymore until you admit you're a gay.
Kevin: Yeah, yeah, I am "a gay." So I mean... whatever. Could? How did you know?
Scotty: So you're, like, all in the closet. In this day and age?
Kevin: Ah, no, actually. I'm not in the closet at all. I'm open and proud.
Scotty: You're not proud. You're trying to pass. Wow! Is this your boyfriend?
Kevin: Ex.
Scotty: You look much happier when you were younger....and gayer.
Kevin: You know, I'm having a not great day. So can we just do this?

Kevin: I'll be in touch. (It's not heard in this clip though.)
Scotty: Great shoes.
Kevin: Don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment