Sunday 15 October 2006

Season 1 Episode 4

Family Portrait
First Aired: 15/Oct/2006
<< S1E3S1E5 >>
Nora: I don't know, your brothers and sisters, they hate culture. I don't understand that.
Kevin: They don't hate culture, they're just real people... with better things to do.
Nora: ♪We'll travel through the years. Collecting precious memories
Kevin: Would you excuse me for a second?
Nora: ♪Selecting souvenirs
Scotty: Mr. Walker. Of course you'd come to see "Two For the Road," you tough attorney-at-law.
Kevin: Look, I'm so sorry. I, I know I was supposed to call you. My, my mom kinda hijacked my day.
Scotty: Oh, that's OK. I find ways to keep busy. There's the gym, gainful employment, suitors.
Randy: I got the tickets.
Scotty: Randy, this is the lawyer I mentioned. Kevin Walker, Randy Stewart.
Kevin: Hi.
Randy: Hi. I've heard a lot about you.
Kevin: Oh, really? Well, he, he's not a very accurate witness, so if they're bad things, know that he exaggerates.
Randy: Well, they haven't been bad at all. He said you were very honorable.
Kevin: Wow. Well, you know, that's just my suits. They, uh, they, they give the impression of, um, they make me seem like someone I'm not.
Nora: Scotty!
Scotty: Oh, Mrs. Walker. Hi. Uh, this is my friend, Randy.
Nora: Hi. Oh, we should sit together.
Kevin: No. No. No. No. Well, you know, I mean, I'm, I'm sure we won't get four seats together. So, um...we, come on. Let's go. Nice to meet you, Randy.

No comments:

Post a Comment