Sunday 14 March 2010

Season 4 Episode 17

Freeluc.com
First Aired: 14/Mar/2010
<< S4E16S4E18-19 >>
Scotty: Good morning, Leisure Man.
Kevin: Good morning, Hunky Breadwinner. And just so you know, I'm not gonna be Leisure Man forever. There are many exciting careers just waiting for someone like me.
Scotty: Such as?
Kevin: Well, I don't know yet. I have to finish my careers-assessment test. "Of the following, which activities most appeal to you? Working on mathematical problems." No. "Recording customer complaints." No. Ooh! "Teaching needy children overseas."
Scotty: Pffft.
Kevin: Yes. "Giving orders to others."
Scotty: Yes.
Kevin: Yes. "Tapping maple trees for sugar." Why not? Oh, "Giving legal advice." No. Did that. Hated it. Not a chance. "Designing lamps." Absolutely. Wow, "planning a political campaign." Bite your tongue, you stupid test. Wait, Scotty, look at this. I'm not suited for anything.
Scotty: Well, what about lamps and maple syrup?
Kevin: The only things I am suited for are law and politics. I don't wanna go back to that. I'm a complete failure.
Scotty: Stop it, Kevin. You are not a failure.
Kevin: Well, name one thing I'm good at.
Scotty: Well, you were pretty good in bed last night.
Kevin: Yes, I was, wasn't...? Hey, let's do that again.
Scotty: Oh, I can't. I have a breakfast meeting at San Estephe with my boss, so l...
Kevin: Oh, come on. Daytime sex is one of the few perks of unemployment. Come on, come on.
Scotty: Okay, but we have to be quick.
Kevin: Leisure Man can be so speedy when necessary. Ah! Don't answer. The only people who call the landline are telemarketers and wrong number.
Scotty: Well, it's private. What if it's my boss calling to cancel?
Kevin: Then maybe you should answer it.
Scotty: Hello?
Sarah: Hi, Scotty. It's Sarah. Listen...
Scotty: Oh, yeah. Hi, just a sec. It's Sarah.
Kevin: What kind of sneaky person blocks their caller ID?
Sarah: Look, I'm in an emergency and I didn't have time to play your little voicemail game so that you call me back.
Kevin: What emergency?
Sarah: Okay, listen, Kevin, you have got to help Luc get his visa renewed. Come on, you're a lawyer. There's gotta be something that you could do.
Kevin: Sarah, I'm not an immigration lawyer, okay? I put a call in to the immigration attorney at my old firm. That is all I can do.
Sarah: No, Kevin. There's got to be something else you can do.
Kevin: No, no, no. Don't...
Scotty: Hello?
Kitty: Scotty? It's Kitty.
Scotty: Hi, Kitty.
Kitty: No, no, no.
Scotty: She says it's an emergency.
Kevin: Hang on a second. Kevin-11, what's your emergency?
Kitty: Very funny, Kevin. Look, I need you to go to a couple of campaign events with me today, okay? Please, I am desperate.
Kevin: Kit, I do not work for you, remember? You have staff.
Kitty: I know I have staff, but I hate my staff, so I promise you won't have to do anything. I just need somebody with a sense of humor to hang out with me.
Kevin: Okay, what about Sarah? She makes you laugh. Hang on. Sarah, make Kitty laugh.
Sarah: Kitty?
Kitty: Sarah?
Sarah: Kitty, I'm talking to Kevin.
Kitty: Well, so was I.
Sarah: I called first.
Kevin: Wait.
Scotty: I'm sorry, sweetie. I have to go.
Kevin: Please, don't go.
Scotty: I'm sorry. I love you.
Kevin: I love you too.
Kitty: Kevin! No, no. Kevin.
Sarah: Kevin?
Kitty: Kev, Kev, Kev. Kevin.
Sarah: Kevin.
Kitty: Kevin.
Sarah: Kevin.
Kevin: One demanding, needy, high-maintenance sister at a time, please.
Sarah: I heard about...
Kitty: Don't call me high-maintenance. I woke up and all of a sudden...

Kitty: He loves Sarah and Sarah loves him.
Kevin: Hey.
Scotty: Wow. That was a big scene at the airport today.
Kevin: You saw it?
Scotty: Umm. It's popping up everywhere. I think you're about to go viral.
Kevin: You might wanna rephrase that.
Scotty: Right, that didn't come out like I wanted it to.
Kevin: So how are you? How's life? I didn't wanna wake you when I came in last night. All hell broke loose this morning. I feel like I haven't seen you in two days.
Scotty: Well, remember that meeting I had with my boss the other day?
Kevin: Yeah.
Scotty: He closed the restaurant for good. We're out of business, so that's how I am.
Kevin: Oh, no. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
Scotty: Yeah, I mean, the timing could not suck more, but I'm okay.
Kevin: Can I offer you some advice based on the last two days?
Scotty: Don't answer the phone.
Kevin: No, I'm actually being serious. I swore up and down I was through with politics and lawyering. And I've done nothing but for the past two days. But I'm glad I did. Because I'm good at it.
♪ Shout Out Loud ♪ by Amos Lee ♪ Listen
Kevin: And I wasn't working for anyone else. I was doing it for me and for my family. For love. It's time for you to open your own restaurant.
Scotty: Kevin, that's a lovely thought, but collectively, we're jobless. We spent the majority of our savings trying to make a baby.
Kevin: I know it'll be hard, but we'll figure out a way to make it work. It's time for you to start dreaming big. And do what you wanna do. And you're ready for it. And you know I'm right.
Scotty: Kevin, look at you. You're making moves in the background for everybody else. You need to start doing what you love.
Kevin: I just need to figure out exactly what that is first.
Scotty: Well, take your time. I can pick up some catering shifts to tide us over.
Kevin: Wait, did you watch all of it?
Scotty: Oh, no. not yet.
Kevin: Oh, well, then you haven't seen the best part.
Kitty: Now, see, we come from a very close-knit family

1 comment:


  1. As we are the Top Visa services consultants for United States of America, We know exactly what documents you need to carry for your Visa interview as per your case. Most of the Applicants Not required to carry most of the DocumentsDepends on Applicant to Applicant we will suggest the Documents to you to carry for your interview.us visa renewal

    ReplyDelete