Sunday 15 March 2009

Season 3 Episode 19

Spring Broken
First Aired: 15/Mar/2009
<< S3E18S3E20 >>
Kevin: What are you doing right now?
Scotty: Just, uh, cleaning up.
Kevin: The place looks pretty clean to me.
Scotty: What did you have in mind?
Kevin: I don't know. You know, the two of us. A free morning.
Scotty: Mmmm.
Kevin: It's probably a delivery. Let's just ignore that.
Scotty: Okay. Wow. They really need a signature.
Kevin: Are we ever gonna have sex again?
Scotty: I don't know. I'm busy. My work, your family. Maybe we need to schedule it.
Kevin: What, like sex at 4:00? That's really romantic.
Scotty: Appointment sex. What married couples have to do.
Kevin: Yeah? Well, not this one. Haven't you heard of calling first?
Sarah: I can't call. Your brothers have co-opted my phone lines.
Kevin: They're mine now?
Sarah: Listen, Kevin, I wanna be a good big sister. I really do. But you gotta get them off my couch. Their crap is all over my house, and they're eating all my food. Hi, Scotty.
Scotty: Hi, Sarah interruptus. There. It's in the books.
Kevin: Wow.
Sarah: You putting sex in the books now?
Kevin: No.
Sarah: Yes, you are.
Kevin: Yeah, thanks to you.
Sarah: Well, listen, I'm sorry.

Kevin: Oh, hi. My name's Kevin Walker. I was wondering if I could schedule an appointment for later this evening.
Scotty: Look at that. An appointment just opened up. Shall I pencil you in, Mr. Walker?
Kevin: Yes, please. I love you.
Justin: Oh, Love you too, Scotty.
Kevin: Oh, Justin loves you too.
Scotty: See you tonight.
Kevin: Okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment