Sunday 31 October 2010

Season 5 Episode 6 - music

An Ideal Husband
First Aired: 31/Oct/2010


"The Cricket's Orchestra" (2008)

  
  
"I Know" by Meaghan Smith
Charity party at Scotty's restaurant.

Lyrics:
It's in our hello
In the way your smile glows
And it's in our good bye
In the tear in your eye
And all in between
When you're lookin at me

I know, I know, I know
What you don't say

It shimmers through
In the things you do
When you write me a note
And send it by the post
What you might not sign
On that bottom line

I know, I know, I know
What you don't say

Words are not needed
And though my ears
Could be misled
My heart can hear instead
What goes unsaid

You'll leave me with this
A hug and a kiss
And that little phrase
Those three words
You can't say
But please don't feel blue
Cause I always knew

And I know, I know, I know
And I love you too

No comments:

Post a Comment