Wednesday 29 June 2011

My Favourite Scenes

Season 1
  • Episode 6: Kevin tries to take Scotty back
    Kevin: I never get like this, OK? I never lose control over anyone.
    Scotty: I'm supposed to be flattered?
    Kevin: Yes. So could you please forgive me so I can stop getting drunk? I promise, I'll never offer to pay for anything ever again. Not a dinner or a movie or not even a parking meter.
    Scotty: OK. Enough. I forgive you.
    Kevin: Really?
  • Episode 8: Kevin talks to Scotty on the phone
    Kevin: ... Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I think you're amazing and funny and cute as hell and I just hope that someday, maybe I don't know, three Martian years from now 'cause our years are longer than yours, maybe I could be worthy of your human love and respect, whether we're together or not.

Season 2
  • Episode 11: After dinner with Jason
    Kevin: What do you want me to do, Scotty?
    Scotty: Be honest with me. If you're still in love with Jason McCallister...
    Kevin: No, I am not in love with Jason McCallister! Why do you have to be so jealous?
    Scotty: Because if you could see the two of you together...
    Kevin: lf you don't trust me, leave!
    Scotty: Fine.
    Kevin: Oh, God. Where are you going?
    Scotty: I'm leaving!
    Kevin: Isn't that what you want?
    Scotty: Yeah, it is. Have a great night! 
  • Episode 9: After Kitty's wedding, they talk.
     Kevin: Oh, yeah, yeah, do I look like an assassin? You can't get mad at me for being upset at a bunch of people I don't even know, acting like I'm the gay guy who doesn't know how to commit.
    Scotty: Then why did you stand there telling everyone we're still trying to define the word "we"?
    Kevin: Because you said you wanted to take things slow, Scotty.
    Scotty: You're not over him, Kev. At least that's what it feels like to me.
    Kevin: Okay, maybe I'm not over Jason completely, but I am getting there. Scotty, I wanna be with you.
    Scotty: Me, too. But sometimes just because you want something doesn't mean it's possible.

Season 3

Season 4

Season 5

No comments:

Post a Comment