Sunday 19 November 2006

Season 1 Episode 9

Mistakes Were Made, Part 2
First Aired: 19/Nov/2006

Kevin: Wow. This is straight out of "a few good men".
Sarah: More than a few. Three beers, please.
Tommy: I thought you wanted to get wasted. Three bourbons, too. Thanks.
Sarah: To William's folly.
Tommy: Oh, come on. Could you show some respect?
Sarah: I'm sorry, Tommy, but parentage isn't a free pass to cheat and steal.
Tommy: Look, I know, but...
Kevin: He was also our dad. To William. Cheers.
Dan: Excuse me, ma'am. We don't get too many civilians in here. Are you lost?
Sarah: I might be.
Tommy: She's not.
Dan: Sorry, man. You her boyfriend?
Tommy: No, her brother. Plus she's married.
Kevin: Uh, Tommy, in case you haven't noticed, there's, like, the entire 82nd airborne in here. So... um, I'm sorry, he gets a little protective of her. Has done since puberty.
Dan: I just wanted to see if the lady might be interested in shooting a little pool.
Sarah: Actually, the lady would. Don't worry, Tommy. It's only a game of pool. My virtue will remain intact.
Rick: Don't worry about that, man. Dan's just happy to see a woman out of uniform, you know? Life on the base is pretty much a 24/7 sausage fest.
Kevin: That sounds pretty... horrible. That, that sounds pretty horrible.

♪ You Shook Me All Night Long ♪ by AC/DC ♪ Listen
Dan: Where'd you learn to break like that?
Sarah: Three brothers and a dad.
Tommy: Uh, are you done having... fun yet?
Sarah: I love this song. Dance, Tommy.
Tommy: Couldn't you just kill me instead?
Rick: Your sister has how many kids?
Kevin: I honestly don't know anymore.
Rick: How about you?
Kevin: No, I, I don't have any kids. And I don't envision that happening anytime soon 'cause for one thing, I'm gay. So an unplanned pregnancy isn't really a risk fome. For another, you kinda need to be in a long-term relationship, and my... my boyfriend just broke up with me so...
Rick: So you're single. I was hoping you'd say that.
Kevin: Good news. No, great news. I've got a line on a place for us to crash tonight.
Sarah: You're incredible. We come to an army bar, and he gets laid.
Kevin: Well, not yet, but I am working on it.

Sarah: Whoa... Oh... Oh. I feel like Nick Nolte's mug shot.
Kevin: That's what happens when you do Jell-O shots with enlisted men.
Tommy: If we're not as chipper as you are, Kev, it's because you didn't sleep on the floor.
Kevin: Oh, that's right, Tommy. I certainly did not.
Sarah: One day, son, this will all be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment