Sunday 10 May 2009

Season 3 Episode 24

Mexico
First Aired: 10/May/2009
<< S3E23S4E1 >>
Scotty: So you're not gonna go?
Kevin: No, it's our anniversary.
Scotty: That's not an excuse. Kevin-- Kevin, you don't celebrate something that's working when you're being asked to help something that's not.
Kevin: I'm sorry, but he's crossed the line.
Scotty: It's your line, Kevin. Move it.
Kevin: I have. Many times. Which one now?
Scotty: That would be sarah.
Kevin: You know what? It's not just me. This whole family keeps moving the line. You know why? 'Cause we forgive him and we clean up his mess. We forgive, clean up, forgive, clean--
Scotty: I get-- I get it. I get it.
Kevin: You know, in high school, when he couldn't write his own essays, Kitty wrote them for him. When dad found pot in his car,who took the rap?
Scotty: You.
Kevin: No, justin. When he screwed up at Ojai, Sarah had his back. He committed fraud, for god sake. Holly let him off the hook. Kitty? No. You know why he gets away with it? 'Cause no one wants his wife and kid to leave him,No one wants his job to fall apart, No one wants him to end up in mexico with nothing to come back to. Guess what. It happened.
Kevin: Now mom's down there thinking she can save him. Until when, what, the next time? Don't you get it? He isnevergonna change.
Scotty: Well, what if you did?
Kevin: I'm trying to.
Scotty: By what, cutting off your family? Kevin, I know you. You're gonna sit across from me at some fancy restaurant, And all you're gonna be thinking about is if your family's okay. Kevin, I will be here when you get back. That's what we're celebrating, right?
Kevin: What airline?

Tommy: Hey, Kev. I, uh, I heard you at the bar. You saw me for who I was. You always have. I called julia this morning. She-- She won't take my calls, but... I'm gonna keep trying.
♪ Wonderwall ♪ by Ryan Adams ♪ Listen
Tommy: And I'm gonna be a father to Elizabeth.
Kevin: Good.
Tommy: I'm trying to change. It's not easy.
Kevin: I know.
Tommy: I just hope that when I do...
Kevin: I'll see that, too. That's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment