Sunday 3 May 2009

Season 3 Episode 23

Let's Call the Whole Thing Off
First Aired: 03/May/2009
<< S3E22S3E24 >>
Scotty: A hot tomato walks into a bar...
Sarah: Very funny.
Scotty: Oh, it was the dessert, wasn't it? I knew the candied ginger was pushing it.
Sarah: No, I loved the candied ginger. Everything was perfect. Thanks, Scotty.
Scotty: I'm glad. Although we did go a little over on the champagne, so your bill may unfortunately reflect that. Oh, I'm sorry. We should've alerted you when we opened up the additional case--
Sarah: Scotty, I don't care about the bill.
Scotty: Okay, well, I wouldn't worry about what people heard between you and Holly. I really don't think they heard that much.
Sarah: It's not that, either. And it's not that Joe is getting remarried. And the kids, they'll love europe. Who wouldn't?
Scotty: Joe's getting remarried?
Sarah: Yeah... to his first wife. Apparently they're soul mates.
Scotty: Sarah, you--you don't still want to be married to Joe, do you?
Sarah: Oh, god, no. But I'm lonely. That's what she sees.
Scotty: Who is she?
Sarah: Holly.
Scotty: Ah.
Sarah: Busted by my nemesis. Can you believe it? I want to meet my soul mate, Scotty.
Scotty: Then what's standing in your way?
Sarah: It's not that easy, you know? I mean, I'm a single mom, I-I work all the time, I'm over 40.
Scotty: No. Excuses, excuses. You just have to find a way, no matter what else is going on. There's an amazing guy who has been waiting his whole life to meet you. You just have to go out there and find him. I mean, look at me. I... I was living in my car when your brother and I finally got together.
Sarah: He's not living in his car, is he?
Scotty: Well, all the best ones are.

No comments:

Post a Comment