Monday 8 December 2008

Season 3 Episode 10 - music

Just A Sliver
First Aired: 07/Dec/2008


"Elephants...Teeth Sinking Into Heart" (2008)

  
  
"Duet" by Rachael Yamagata ft Ray Lamontagne
Kevin & Scotty are talking and comfort each other.

Lyrics:
Oh lover, hold on
Till I come back again
For these arms are growing tired
And my tales are wearing thin
If you're patient I will surprise
And when you wake up, I'll have come
All the anger will settle down
And we'll go do all the things we should've done
Cuz I remember what we said
As we lay down to bed
I'll be here if you will only come back home

Oh lover, I'm lost
Because the road I've chosen beckons me away
Oh lover, I've done you wrong
And now I'm fighting words I never thought I'd say
But I remember what we said
As we lay down to bed
I'll forgive you all if you just come back home

Mmmhhhmmm...

Oh lover, I know
You'll be out there and be thinking just of me
I will find you down the road
And we'll return back home to where we're meant to be
Cuz I remember what we said
As we lay down to bed
We'll be back as soon as we make history

No comments:

Post a Comment