Sunday 8 March 2009

Season 3 Episode 18

Taking Sides
First Aired: 08/Mar/2009
<< S3E16-17S3E19 >>
Saul: All right,let me guess. Mm, preemptively intoxicating yourself before the worst-timed dinner in Walker family history?
Scotty: I thought hiding in the corner might help, too.
Saul: Hmmmm
Scotty: So thank you for the strong-arm phone call.
Saul: Please. I'm merely the messenger. That was all Nora's work.
Scotty: Huh. Has tommy even told her? Or is he just gonna wait until she notices a prison postmark on his first letter?
Saul: Well, I suspect he's having a bit of denial, if that's what you're asking.
Kevin: Well, this is gonna be fun. Where are harold and maude? Thank you.
Saul: Maude's in the kitchen. Harold's upstairs.
Justin: All right. Don't, uh, don't worry about it. We haven't even, uh, started eating yet, so...

Kevin: Now is not the time to talk about this, so keep your voice down.
Sarah: Listen, everybody--
Mora: All right, you guys. I know what you're doing. All this whispering and huddling...
Tommy: Mom, um...
Nora: He's just upstairs. He's gonna come down any minute.
Justin: Mom, we're not even talking about Ryan. We're talking about... Ugh.
Kevin: You okay?
Justin: Yeah, it's spicy. It's good.
Nora: Sure you're not talking about ryan,and I'm the queen of Sheba.
Sarah: Actually, you are.
Nora: Please, please, please, just be nice tight. Just be yourselves.
Kevin: Be nice or be ourselves. Which is it?
Justin: Good point, Kevin.
Nora: Hi, so you see? They do exist.
Ryan: Hi.
All: Hi.
Kevin: Kevin.
Ryan: Hi, Kevin.
Kevin: Really nice to meet you.
Justin: Nice to see you again, man.
Tommy: I'm Tommy.
Kvin: Scotty and Sarah.
Sarah: Sarah walker.
Nora: I told them to be themselves. Who the hell are these people?

Kevin: I'm sorry.I have a problem with the way he's been acting tonight.
Scotty: Aren't we all acting on account of Ryan? Isn't that the mandate?
Kevin: Tommy was arrested for felony embezzlement. You think a little humility might be in order.
Scotty: Stop taking it so personally. Besides,the night is almost over.
Kevin: Thank god.

Nora: Where's Tommy? When were you gonna tell me?
Saul: Nora, don't do this now. Ryan doesn't have to--
Nora: Ryan is the only one with the decency to let me know.
Justin: Are, are you kidding me? Why would you say something to her?
Ryan: I didn't know.
Nora: Oh, stop it. This has nothing to do with him. Who, who did youembezzle from?
Kevin: You know what? Now really isn't the time for this.
Sarah: Kevin's right. This is much more--
Nora: I'm talking to Tommy. Who did you embezzle from?
Tommy: Look, mom, it's complicated, all right? I needed money to fund a deal, so I, I borrowed it from Ojai.
Nora: From Ojai?
Tommy: Yeah, and I will put it back.
Nora: Just like your father was.


No comments:

Post a Comment