Sunday 22 March 2009

Season 3 Episode 20

Missing
First Aired: 22/Mar/2009
<< S3E19S3E21 >>
Robert: Because the truth is, places like this aren't born out of legislation or lobbying. They're from people. People with vision.
Kitty: Why is there so much press here?
Scotty: Something tells me they're not here to rave about my canapés.
Robert: Today we honor the vision of Nora Walker.

Scotty: Oh, tell Jocelyn to pass the kebabs, or they sit on the buffet and get cold.
Robert: Scotty, could I get a glass of water?
Scotty: Yeah, sure, are you all right?
Robert: Yeah, I'm fine.
Scotty: Well, you don't look fine.
Robert: I think it's my heart medication. It makes me a little... light-headed.
Scotty: Oh,my god. You need to sit down. Here.
Robert: It'll pass.
Scotty: Well, drink that.
Robert: Thanks.
Alec: Craziest park parent? Yeah, that's--that's a no-brainer. It's Donna kabrel. Have you met her?
Kitty: Wait a minute. She's-- she's not the one who makes her kid wear those, um, those gloves?
Alec: Yes. Yes, you have met her.
Kitty: Tell me, do you think that's about germs or do you think that's a fashion statement?
Alec: No, no, it's even worse. They're grippy gloves.
Kitty: Grippy gloves? What, what are grippy gloves?
Alec: To cling better to the jungle gym. Yeah, she also makes her wear grippy shoes.
Kitty: No way.
Alec: Yes way.
Kitty: No, you're kidding. You know, that's actually
Kevin: Kitty, come quick. Let's go.
Kitty: What's wrong? Excuse me. What, what happened? What happened? Hey, are you okay?
Robert: I got a little light-headed. This is Dr. Flackett.
Kitty: Did he tell you that he had a bypass surgery about a month ago?
Robert: I'm not sure that this has anything to do with that.
Kevin: Well, now let's let someone with a medical degree decide that.
Dr. Flackett: Your blood pressure's still elevated, senator. You need to go to the hospital.
Scotty: I'll call an ambulance.
Robert: Wait, h-hold on. I may have, you know, shaken too many hands out there, but let's not get hysterical.
Kitty: Hysterical? Nobody's hysterical, Robert. She's a doctor.
Robert: She's a pediatrician.
Dr. Flackett: Senator, I'm happy to call your cardiologist and let him or her know where you're headed, but you need to go.
Scotty: Does this mean I can call an ambulance now?
Kitty: Yes.
Robert: No ambulance, no. We'll drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment