Sunday 3 January 2010

Season 4 Episode 11

A Bone to Pick
First Aired: 03/Jan/2010
<< S4E10S4E12 >>
Scotty: Oh, well, you know, at least you get to make a lot of use out of that dress.
Saul: Who needs to walk down the aisle when you can parade around the waiting room?
Rebecca: Do I look like I'm parading?
Sarah: Come on, no one's parading.
Kevin: I am. Look, we all heard the doctor. She's gonna be fine. This isn't to do with the cancer. So who wants potato chips?
Sarah: Oh, I do.
Kevin: Anyone else?
Justin: No, please.
Sarah: Wow. It's hard to believe that we were all supposed to be in Hawaii.
Saul: Right, and now it's like the Ten Plagues of Egypt. Hurricane, relocated wedding, collapsed maid of honor.
Sarah: Mom's date's a no-show.
Kevin: Groom freak-out.
Rebecca: Don't forget about the knocked-up bride.
Sarah: Mmm.
Saul: This wedding is more cursed than Liza Minnelli's.
Kevin: That's the gayest thing ever to come out of your mouth, Saul.
Saul: Robert.
Robert: Hey. Hey. Where is she?
Saul: One fifty-seven. Go, go, go.

Nora: Okay, listen up, everybody. Listen up. We've gotta divide and conquer. Obviously, the most important thing is Evan. He's been with the sitter for hours.
Sarah: I'll get Evan.
Nora: Okay, great. While you're there, get her toiletries. You know which products she likes. Saul, call Tommy, give him an update. He just landed in Seattle.
Saul: Okay.
Nora: Justin, Rebecca, come with me. And get some of the food that Scotty made for the wedding.
Justin: That's great. I'm starving.
Nora: No, it's for the nurses. I want Kitty to be their favorite patient. Kevin.
Kevin: Yes, lieutenant?
Nora: I need you hold down the office for a few days so Robert doesn't need to deal with anything.
Kevin: Basically, what I do every day.
Nora: You got it. Okay, you're dismissed. Let's go, go, go. Everybody, go.
Saul: All right.

Scotty: So is this what you do all day? Sit at your computer?
Kevin: Yeah, I just watch YouTube videos.
Scotty: Ah. Okay. Let's go eat.
Kevin: As soon as I cancel Robert's speech at the Security Institute. Oh, would you please stop e-mailing me?
Scotty: Who is it?
Kevin: Oh, it's this firm we hired to do internal opposition research. You know, when you run for office, you have to find out what the other guy can dig up on you.
Scotty: Oh. What kind of stuff are you digging for?
Kevin: Unpaid taxes, controversial quotes from old college essays, that kind of thing. The guy who owns the company, Lewis, he is... He's totally out of control. He's now tailing Robert. He's meant to be researching public records, not on a spy mission.
Scotty: Oh, and you're paying his mileage.
Kevin: Yeah, well, that's the problem. He keeps sending me these updates about a place in Westwood. Apparently Robert's been making biweekly visits to a house.
Scotty: Oh.
Kevin: You know what? I'm not gonna worry about it. Because I can promise you Robert has a perfectly good reason for being in Westwood. I'm not gonna ask him about it, because I'm not worried.
Scotty: The problem is, you sound worried.
Kevin: Hey, Mom. Why? What's up? Yeah, sure, we can come now. Okay. Yeah. Bye.
Scotty: What's wrong?
Kevin: I have to get a blood test.

♪ She Has No Time ♪ by Keane ♪ Listen

Saul: So sorry we're late. Look who I have.
Nora: Oh, Ryan, just in time.
All: Hey.
Sarah: Come on, Ryan, take a bow.
Kitty: My hero. Take a bow.
Robert: From the start, Kitty has inspired me

Scotty: I think I just lost my place as favorite son-in-law.
Kevin: Definitely.
Robert: So many of us
Robert: go through our days

Robert: And I have discovered
Robert: that I cannot equally honor
Robert: my responsibilities to my constituents
Robert: as a senator,
Robert: my supporters in this campaign,

No comments:

Post a Comment